The holidays have arrived, and it’s time to spoil your children’s taste buds with delectable cakes. So, let us give you some helpful hints and tools to make your cake-making process go more smoothly and easily.
1. Measuring Tools: The first key to making a perfect cake is to use the exact amount of ingredients. As a result, make certain that you purchase your measuring cups and spoons from a reputable baking equipment manufacturer.
2. Silicone Spatula: A silicone spatula is one of the most versatile cake-making tools. It will be required for folding the cake batter, scraping the batter into the cake mold, and stirring. So make sure you have plenty of them in various sizes.
3. Bench Scrapper: This versatile tool is useful for chopping dry fruits, cutting through dough, and neatly scraping away dough remains.
4. Cake moulds: From cup cake moulds to heart shaped cake moulds to teddy bear shaped moulds and the regular ones in square and rectangle types, baking cakes in different shapes can win the hearts of your loved ones and guests. Keep a few of each on hand for different occasions. Chocolate molds can even be ordered online!
5. Icing Spatulas: Use icing spatulas to give the icing on the cake a professional finish. It can even be used to loosen the cake after it has been baked.
6. Whisks: Whisks are necessary for icing and whipping cream. It can also be used for folding. You may need a variety of whisks depending on the size of the pots.
7. Mixing Bowls: You’ll need a few mixing bowls to make the batter. Most recipes require you to combine the wet and dry ingredients separately before making the cake dough. As a result, mixing bowls are required.
8. Parchment paper: This is used to line the pan and to keep the cake from sticking to the sides. Furthermore, the use of parchment paper makes the pan less messy and easier to clean.
9. Pastry Blender: This tool is used to prepare dough, evenly distribute butter, and even slice butter.
10. Pastry Brushes: Use pastry brushes to give your baked goods a smooth, glazed finish. Choose brushes with soft bristles for the best results. Silicone brushes have the advantage of not retaining flavor or color like other brushes.
11. Cookie cutters: You might want to surprise your children with cookies in various shapes. You’ll need cookie cutters for this. These are available in a variety of sizes and shapes.
12. Silicone Vacuum Lid: Instead of wrapping food, cakes, and other items in plastic, use silicone vacuum lids. Food is preserved for a longer period of time and is also safe!
So, grab these bakeware molds and get ready to make some lip-smacking delicacies for your loved ones!