Addressing your lower back pain and determining the best way to treat it without causing further complications can be difficult. Most back pain treatments end up treating one problem while causing another.
Despite the fact that there are numerous treatment options, many patients nowadays prefer to have a chiropractic adjustment, which is essentially spinal manipulation. The practitioner controls the abnormal movements and functions of the vertebrae in this treatment protocol.
The primary goal of this technique is to reduce soreness, nerve irritability, and pain while increasing range of motion and improving spine and joint function. A small instrument that applies controlled, sudden force to a specific spinal joint can be used to correct your body’s physical function and structural alignment.
What Situations Require Chiropractic Adjustments?
Vertebral subluxation or back pain can be caused by a variety of factors. The following are examples:
• Poor posture, which can cause the entire spine to be misaligned; • Degenerative changes in the inter-vertebral discs or spine; • Osteoporosis; • Vertebra shifted as a result of a slip or fall; • Swelling of the joint due to damage to the inter-vertebral joint; • Tight back muscles and trigger points that pull the vertebrae out of their original position; • Inflammation due to a lack of pure water
What Issues Can Chiropractic Adjustments Help With?
They are most effective in treating the following conditions:
• Headaches and Migraines: These treatments can cure, prevent, and alleviate the symptoms of tension or migraine headaches.
• Sciatica: Spinal adjustment has a high success rate in treating sciatica and related issues.
• Neurological Issues: These treatments can improve cerebral spinal fluid and blood flow while removing brain plaquing and reversing cerebellar invagination.
• Ear And Colic Infections: These treatments significantly reduce the severity and frequency of colic symptoms and ear infections.
• Neck And Lower Back Pain: Chiropractic treatments have been shown to be more effective than any other treatment in the reduction of neck and lower back pain.
• Frozen Shoulder: This alternative treatment method works well for patients suffering from frozen shoulder.
• Blood Pressure: If your blood pressure is too low, chiropractic treatment can help you raise it to normal levels.
Going in for chiropractic adjustments is always a good idea because it has no side effects and is not harmful to your health.
Contact Lakeland Spine Center today to learn more about how chiropractic adjustments can help treat chronic pain and back problems. The qualified and experienced chiropractors will answer your questions and dispel any doubts you may have. Check out our new Chiropractic Care For Back Pain page as well.